Hi to all.
I'm working on a Debian Wheezy 64bit with last updates installed, and
EncFS version 1.7.4 (installed from Debian repos).
I have an encrypted directory (mounted by Cryptkeeper): when I create
into this directory a symbolic link to anything inside or outside it, if
I run 'ls -l' command it returns always:
No such file or directory
error message for each created link, but link appears correctly
enumerated into program output.
I found this behavior into 32bit version on Debian Wheezy also
(installed into a Virtualbox). What could be the problem?

I found this behavior because I tried to build a Debian kernel package
from sources into encrypted folder but build fails on some files that
are symbolic links. If I try to build same kernel package outside
encrypted directory, build procedure completes successfully. Could this
related with above problem?

Thanks in advance, regards.

Mauro