The following new press release has been posted on EndeavorLink at
<http://www.speculatorsplay.com/messageboards/endeavorlink/endeavor.pl>.

  TEXT:  (#27) Corporate: American Pride Calendar Proceeds to Red

<http://www.speculatorsplay.com/messageboards/endeavorlink/endeavor.pl?rev=27>
  AUTHOR:   Stephen Kline
  DATE:     Wednesday, 19 September 2001, at 8:11 a.m.

Bellwood, PA, September 18, 2001 - BeaverPrints, Inc. has announced that it
will donate 10%
from the sale of its American Pride product line to the American Red Cross for
the remainder
of this year. The product line consists of calendars, business cards and
stationary featuring the American flag.

“We have received increased orders this week for any of our products featuring
the American flag, as the entire country wants to show its patriotism after
the horrible terrorist
attacks ” said Stephen Kline, president of BeaverPrints, Inc. “We wanted to
help in any way
we could, so after contacting the Blair County, Pennsylvania chapter of the
American Red
Cross for their input, we decided to donate 10% of these orders to this
worthwhile cause.

We will also give away to the general public 2,000 of our American Pride
calendars.

Requests for these calendars can be placed at www.officecalendars.com.”

BeaverPrints manufactures marketing and stationery products for small and home
based businesses, including calendars, letterhead, brochures, postcards, and
newsletters.

The company also provides mailing services and custom printing services, using
a combination of traditional offset printing and digital technology.

About BeaverPrints, Inc

BeaverPrints, Inc., d/b/a Global Village Press, based in Bellwood, PA, is a
manufacturer of pre-designed marketing materials and stationery products,
including calendars, letterhead, business cards, brochures, postcards, and
newsletters. BeaverPrints sells its products through a nationally distributed
catalog, and via the company’s various websites(www.officecalendars.com and
www.freebcards.net)

Contact:
BeaverPrints, Inc
Stephen V. Kline, President
Phone: 814-742-6060
Fax: 814-742-6080

  Link:     Wall Calendars - features American Pride