The following new press release has been posted on EndeavorLink at
<http://www.speculatorsplay.com/messageboards/endeavorlink/endeavor.pl>.

  TEXT:  (#64) Private: Running governments

<http://www.speculatorsplay.com/messageboards/endeavorlink/endeavor.pl?rev=64>
  AUTHOR:   Arlene Johnson
  DATE:     Sunday, 2 December 2001, at 8:45 p.m.

Thank you for extending this opportunity to me to inform the world of Top
Secret American history and Top Secret Israeli history too because it is even
more needed now due to the horrendous crime that was perpetuated on September
11, 2001, an event perpetuated by the U.S. government which then placed the
blame on Osama bin Laden's forces.

The nonsense that the government said about people making cell phone calls is
just that-nonsense.

Osama bin Laden was the scapegoat in this because the U.S. government has no
intention of capturing him. In fact, certain Taliban offered him to the U.S.
government despite the fact that the U.S. has no evidence that his forces
committed the crime but the U.S. government told them "No." The U.S. wants
war. My government has to keep the ultra rich receiving billions of dollars
from the taxes of the working class so it concocted this scheme and in the
process, Bush violated the oath of office and broke the law again. He has
broken the law in the past but this time he is the leader.

I have the facts and will present them to the world soon.

In the meantime, you can read another major cover-up which took place on
November 22, 1963 when my government assassinated my President who was duly
elected betraying the entire world in the process.

We will do what Kennedy wanted to do. Then we'll have the beginning of world
peace.

We boycott the United States for vacation, including the Winter Olympics to
force the government to do what we demand as a world people.

This is my government but it makes me so angry and I am not the only one who
is. There are many Americans who are too.

Thank you so much for reading this press release. Please tell everyone you
know about this magazine because it requires a lot of people to have a
successful boycott.

It is free now this year because I am determined to obtain the beginning of
world peace, drug free nations, and a decent living wage for all people
everywhere.

In peace and solidarity,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher
Password: freedom (first four quarterly editions)
News Source, Inc.
The Company That Cares About People
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My Web site: http://truedemocracy.net
Click on the icon which says "Magazine" and enter the password.
Ignore the screen which says "Try Again" as it disappears in three seconds
To open the first edition (Winter, 2001) of True Democracy, click on any word
after entering the password

Let There Be Peace on Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

  Link:     http://truedemocracy.net