Hey!

Thank you for the feedback. I have updated the website with some other bug
fixes and it would be great if you guys can look over it for the overall
experience or any other technical mistakes.
 Content, images etc can be changed if you have access to admin instance '
http://wgo-test.gnome.org/admin'

Thanks again!
Saumya