As most you are well aware of 3.20 is less then a month away. Hope everyone
feels the excitement.
If you are planning to host a *party/gathering consider to add info/details
about it *here https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/ReleaseParties/ThreePointTwenty

To host a party/gathering is I would say an excellent way of
acknowledge the hard work behind the release and raise awareness about
GNOME (and of course having a good time).

Happy celebration!

*Nor I or GNOME Foundation is (obviously) liable for any party (or info
about one), celebrate with care.
*Would be nice to see links from more parties in the afterwards column (on
the wiki page) then what's traditionally been the case.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst