On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 12:24 AM Nuritzi Sanchez <nurit...@stanfordalumni.org>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We are going to ask the Board for some money for Engagement Team
> endeavors. If you are actively promoting GNOME and would like to submit a
> budget request for activities or gear, please send it to me so that I can
> consolidate all requests and present them to the Board.
>
> Submitting a request does not mean it will be granted, and you will need
> to submit receipts for everything you purchase if and when we have an
> overall Engagement Team budget allocated. Remember to try to itemize and
> justify the budget request you send.
>
> *Please send me your requests by next Wednesday, May 11th*. If you have
> any questions, please let me know.

I would like to see some budget for:

1) business cards with the established design that Allan came up with
2) budget for an events box.  We need a banner for the U.S. for conferences
3) budget for stickers and other accessories.

The budget would help build the U.S. at an equal footing with Europe.

So, I know I need business cards, I printed out my own, and it will last me
a few months I reckon.  But it would be good to print out some generic
cards for SF people, and anyone else around who needs it.  I forsee
spending about $100.00 on business cards.

Events box - a banner for a table, possibly about $120.00?  I'll need to
figure out what the real cost is.

Stickers - possibly $80.00, I would like to explore other branded items,
with the possibility of selling them. I wonder if unixstickers will sell it
to us at a discount?

sri