Well, as far as I understand it, the wiki administrators need to edit the
global MoinMoin CSS files to add a custom class for the users to include it
in the pages. A normal user such as me is not able to freely edit the style
of a page.

Note that Carlos Soriano has started to work on a template for the Apps
wiki pages (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/TemplateFancy) and he told me on
IRC that he would like to replace it by a more elegant CSS-based template.
That could be something we could talk about with any interested MoinMoin
administrator.