On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 1:15 PM Mario Wenzel <maw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From my side of the globe and an ethnic and religious background that is
> probably least affected directly by this issue, I feel deeply saddened by
> what's going on and I support any resolution that firmly supports that
> these things, like skin colour, gender, sexual orientation, and religion,
> should not and cannot be allowed to matter. Our community is incredibly
> inclusive, as should our society be, as should our leaders strive to be.

It might be worth reaching out to other organizations like GNU, SFC, and
KDE?  I can facilitate KDE, and of course Karen is already on the list.  A
general message on inclusion by everyone in Free Software would make a
great impact and strong statement.

> I truly hope that groups like the ACLU find a way to somehow reign in the
> crazy, and I am glad to hear that this is on the board's agenda.

As am I.

> Sincerely and deeply moved

One can only hope that times will get better.

sri