On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 15:53 +0200, Benjamin Berg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> People with access right now are Alberto and myself, as far as I
> know.
>
> On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 11:50 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > - the GUADEC YouTube channel to download all the talks on my
> > account
> > and reupload them in a nice playlist?
>
> I am uploading them again right now. Will need some time to copy all
> the metadata so please keep them available for now.
>
> Do you remember the license so that they can be correctly tagged? Or
> should they remain non-free/"Standard Youtube License"?

I have no idea what the license would be, though we mentioned it in:
http://markmail.org/message/26vibfspmibdakvc#query:+page:1+mid:jo4aa5nrrioh3hjf+state:results

CC-NC-BYSA would probably be the go-to license nowadays.

> > - the Engagement and FTP teams to look into where those videos
> > disappeared
>
> Pinged on #sysadmin, lets see if someone knows what happens.

Thanks. It's likely going to be better than the decoded/encoded twice
versions from YouTube.

> > - somebody to tell me where I should upload the 2 videos I still
> > have
> > here (a talk from Jon and another from me).
>
> What is the simplest solution? The easiest might be if I give you the
> password for the guadec youtube account. Or I can upload them if you
> make them available to me somewhere.
>
> > I don't have any "original" files any more. All those videos were
>
> on
> > Google Videos at the time...
>
> Too bad, that might have been useful.

Aiden might have them as well, but, well, we were in the early days of
Internet video, and YouTube barely existed.