I think that's a great idea! Michael Hall will be speaking there on behalf
of Endless and might be able to help do a shift or something during the
conference. I'm adding him here so you guys can coordinate if we get the
booth.

As an aside, the GNOME booth at SCALE
<https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/TargetedEvents/2017/SCALE15X> was very
well received, so we may want to try to do something similar for All Things
Open.

*Nuritzi Sanchez*  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless <http://endlessm.com/>