On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 10:56:51AM -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
> We've already reached out to him and talked about doing some promotion for
> his Patreon at the end of this month / early July when his interview comes
> out. I'll add you to that thread in case you want to assist and be part of
> the planning.

So, July came and went by, and we are now in November.

I won't be surprised if pippin's interview doesn't get published any
time soon. It is part of a series of interviews with GIMP contributors
that Jehan organized at WilberWeek. However given his recent hardware
woes [1], he might not be able to get to publishing the rest of those
soon. I haven't even seen him in #gimp for a while.

Given this reality, can we put something up on our end in the near
future?

[1]
https://girinstud.io/news/2017/10/call-for-help-fund-gimp-development-libre-animation/