Hi,
I hope that I picked the right mailing list. If not, then please feel free to
forward as needed.

On the Bijiben Hacking page https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Bijiben/Hacking
(https://link.getmailspring.com/link/local-511bd3a5-ad66@pc02/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.gnome.org%2FApps%2FBijiben%2FHacking&recipient=engagement-list%40gnome.org),
 the GTKTextView (bottom of page) link does not have a valid reference,
resulting in a 404 page for the user.

This is important to myself and others because this is an actively listed
project that is seeking a new maintainer, but lacks critical information.

Thanks for all your hard work, and happy New Year!

PS: After looking for serveral minutes, I had to search for your contact
information on Google, outside of the site. This information should idealy be
at the footer, or a very obvious position, from any part of the site.

Thanks,
Stephen