Hi, well the 3.34 release is due in about four weeks from now (September 12
to be specific). Tasks that the engagement team have had the responsibility
for and could deserve our attention include but are not limited to;

*News item/press release

*Release notes
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes/issues/17

    *In progress, Link have created the page and are collecting input from
maintainers

*Screenshot pack
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/General/issues/139

*Release video
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-video/issues/1

*Release parties
https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/ReleaseParties/ThreePointThirtyfour

  *page available

*Email to friends of GNOME donors

*Social media -

I think there is no overstatement that they all represent important tasks
and I’m sure that help with any of the tasks is *appreciated.

I’m also sure that questions regarding any task is welcome. 3.34 release
marketing can subject for future discussions

*details regarding each specific task is available in the links.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst