On 05/17/2012 04:08 PM, Einav Cohen wrote:
Hi,

Please review/comment on the Custom Properties Sheet feature page:
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Features/CustomPropertiesSheet

It looks great.
Are all the keys going to be exposed in the dropdown, or will we have
private keys that the user has to know about?

All keys will be exposed; not sure what you mean by "private", but all keys are
treated the same today.
If we want some kind of differentiation between the keys, it is a another
feature...
[I could, of course, be missing something, please clarify if I did]

in the future, we may want to give permissions to which users are allowed to use which custom properties.
not relevant for now.