On 09/10/2012 09:05 AM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:

On 09/10/2012 09:04 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:
On 09/10/2012 08:55 AM, Livnat Peer wrote:
The obvious advantage of keeping them in the DB vs. in code is they can
be changed with no compilation required and today you don't need to
restart the application for changing some of them (WIP).

you can still change them in the db without code by overriding them in
the db - code is just the default if there is no value in the db, right?

Yes, you also get a warning message indicating they cannot be found, so
the default value is used.

if we remove the defaults from the db for those that don't have per version values, i don't think we'll want that warning in the log not in debug mode...