On 02/06/2013 05:36 PM, Shireesh Anjal wrote:
On 02/06/2013 04:55 PM, Sahina Bose wrote:
Looking at the code, it looks like you need a Storage helper called GLUSTERFSStorageHelper in package org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.

Which is introduced by Sharad's this patch: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/8834
I guess you don't have this patch in your local repository.
In this patch, you will need to rename the file as it's case sensitive on linux- GlusterFsStorageHelper should be GLUSTERFSStorageHelper.

Hope this helps,
cheers
sahina

The NPE seems to be because the Storage helper is null for the storage type.