Laszlo Hornyak píše v Pá 12. 04. 2013 v 08:07 -0400:

> [...]

Well there could be property with different default values for desktop and
servers, couldn't it? ;) Think about memory overcommit or default disk
allocation for example.

David

> So what we are going to do is that remove the property and throw away all the
> related data, while when (if ever) we get the new property (behaveAsDesktop,
> notUsedWhenNotConnected, whatever we call it) the users of the system will
> set this property for the VM's that used to be desktops. We could save that
> work for the users.
>
> Also, it may appear to be an edge-case, but for a good scheduling in my
> opinion this is important.

David Jaša, RHCE

SPICE QE based in Brno
GPG Key:     22C33E24
Fingerprint: 513A 060B D1B4 2A72 7F0D 0278 B125 CD00 22C3 3E24