On 06/04/2013 01:23 PM, wlbleaboy@126 wrote:
Hi, cfergeau:

          Recently, I do something about ovirt-engine-sdk, I just want to

console a vm via sdk, but I found the sdk implemented by python is

so slowly, so I want to build a simple sdk use C to do that,

Can you please share more info on what do you mean by "slow"?

Thanks,
   Itamar

          before I do it, I found the code govirt you worte, I felt
luckly, you

had do that. So I got the code, but when I build it on ubuntu, it’s failed

I used autogen.sh , but got the error message

like:

          configure: error: Package requirements (rest-0.7 >= 0.7.13)
were not met:

No package 'rest-0.7' found

          Because I didn’t familiar with autogen and configure, such gnu
build tools,