Hi all,

I would like to ask you a localization-related question.
Could anyone help me with the following?:

File: CommonApplicationConstants
Resource ID: cloudInitAttachmentContentBase64ToolTip
String: Enter the attachment content encoded in base-64
Question: Is this referring to the new feature described at: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Cloud-Init_Integration ?
If so, "attachment" in this case is about file(s) to attach (inject) to the guest disk?
It would be helpful if you could also tell me how to navigate to this GUI label in the Admin Portal, if it is already available.

Thank you,

Yuko
--
Regards,

Yuko Katabami (方波見裕子)
Technical Translator II
NAATI Accredited Professional Translator (English into Japanese) #28138
RHCSA #111-119-244
Mobile: +61 415 847 352
Email: ykata...@redhat.com

Red Hat

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199
Website: www.redhat.com

Facebook: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat Japan | Red Hat Korea | JBoss APAC
Twitter: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat ANZ
LinkedIn: Red Hat APAC | JBoss APAC