This also determine how we translate other strings containing the statuses, as well as our documentation translation.

Thank you,

Yuko

On 08/02/2013 04:03 PM, Tomas Jelinek wrote:
Hi Yuko,

this are VM statuses:
up: vm is running
down: vm is not running

Tomas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yuko Katabami" <ykata...@redhat.com>
To: engine-devel@ovirt.org
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 6:33:32 AM
Subject: [Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.3 Localization Question #6] "Up" and "Down"	in CommonApplicationConstants

Hi all,

I have another question, I would like to ask for your help.

File: CommonApplicationConstants
Resource IDs: "up" and "down "
String: "Up" and "Down"
Question: Could anyone tell me how (and where) these newly added strings are
used? Resource IDs only state "down" and "up", which does not really help.
I would like to know if these are referring to the status, or for moving an
item up and down in a list.

Thank you.

Yuko

--
Regards,

Yuko Katabami (方波見裕子)
Technical Translator II
NAATI Accredited Professional Translator (English into Japanese) #28138
RHCSA #111-119-244
Mobile: +61 415 847 352
Email: ykata...@redhat.com

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199
Website: www.redhat.com

Facebook: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat Japan | Red Hat Korea | JBoss APAC
Twitter: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat ANZ
LinkedIn: Red Hat APAC | JBoss APAC