Hi!

We are about to implement and propose changes in VM import UI ... for oVirt
PPC64 (multiplatform).
Currently it's possible to select more than one item to be imported. This may
create a problem since administrators will be able  to select items with
different architectures (e.g. x86 a PPC64) and import them into the same
cluster.
We propose to add a column in the tables (VM Import and Template Import) to
display the identified architecture of each VM to be imported.
The validation will occur by hitting the "Import" button action, that may block
the operation in case there were items related to different architectures.

We'd like to know your opinion about it, because it will change how the user
interacts (UX) with this feature.

Regards,
Leonardo Bianconi