----- Original Message -----

> Hi Mike,

Hi Udaya,

> Please find attached the screenshots for,

> 1. yum provides ovirt-engine
> 2. /etc/yum.repos.d/ovirt.repo

> Please correct me if some settings has to be changed.

As you can see the package you have installed is from ovirt-nightly repo.
The timestamp indicates it's rather old - 20130624021657 means it's from
02:16:57 24/06/2013
This is a development version which didn't have those features fully availabe
yet.

Also you can see the package is for f18 - Fedora 18.
>From the download page ( http://www.ovirt.org/Download ) you can see that
>Fedora 19 is required.
I'm rather sure that Fedora 18 is not supported for 3.3,
so my best suggestion would be to either upgrade the machine or try on a new
machine.
If you upgrade, I'd advise backing up first as fedora upgrade sometimes results
(at least for me) in a non-booting disk.

Regards,
Mike