Hi guys,

I see two different config values for dealing with Engine user session timeout.

First, from packaging/etc/engine-config/engine-config.properties file:
- UserSessionTimeOutInterval.description=Session timeout interval in minutes,
after which it will be expired and clean. A negative value indicates the
session should never timeout.
- UserSessionTimeOutInvalidationInterval.description=Session timeout
invalidation interval in minutes. Specifies the interval in which the
invalidation check should occur.

Then, in org.ovirt.engine.core.common.config.ConfigValues enum:
- UserSessionTimeOutInterval (default 30)
- UserSessionTimeOutInvalidationInterval (default 30)

Looking at Backend#Initialize, both of these values are used when scheduling
"cleanExpiredUsersSessions" job:
- UserSessionTimeOutInterval = initialDelay param, i.e. the initial delay
before the first activation [SchedulerUtil#scheduleAFixedDelayJob]
- UserSessionTimeOutInvalidationInterval = taskDelay param, i.e. the delay
between jobs [SchedulerUtil#scheduleAFixedDelayJob]

So if I read this correctly, if UserSessionTimeOutInterval=100 then
UserSessionTimeOutInvalidationInterval is relevant only after first 100min of
Engine uptime.

Why do we have two different config values for Engine user session timeout?
i.e. why don't we use same value for both initialDelay & taskDelay param?

Thanks,
Vojtech