Hi,
while trying to add a new message I couldn't help notice some ugliness in the
code regarding our error messages in UI

- why do we have @DefaultStringValue in
frontend/webadmin/modules/frontend/src/main/java/org/ovirt/engine/ui/frontend/AppErrors.java
 ? All strings are defined in individual properties anyway.

- so we have individual properties files….3 of them
REST -
backend/manager/modules/dal/src/main/resources/bundles/AppErrors.properties
UP -
frontend/webadmin/modules/frontend/src/main/java/org/ovirt/engine/ui/frontend/AppErrors.java
WA -
frontend/webadmin/modules/userportal-gwtp/src/main/resources/org/ovirt/engine/ui/frontend/AppErrors.properties

funnily enough it's not that there are more messages in WA than UP, no, it's
just full of random omissions, typos and discrepancies which do not make any
logical sense

Can't we get rid of the defaults in the interface (useless) and have just one
property containing all the messages and use the sam file in all 3 places. And
only if there is intentionally a different message in e.g. UP than in WA we can
have an override/additional property file there (just by briefly going through
most of the differences there's not a single case)

Thanks,
michal