On 02/04/2014 03:51 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sahina Bose" <sab...@redhat.com>
To: "engine-devel" <engine-devel@ovirt.org>
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 3:33:10 PM
Subject: [Engine-devel] Junit code coverage

Hi,

Do we have a jenkins job that does cobertura / similar code coverage
metrics for oVirt?
[cc'ing infra]

hi sahina,
we currently don't have a job like that, i assume this is something that can be
added if needed,
for unit tests, there are indeed some options - cobertura/jacoco or sonar
server to display aggregated results,
though i'm not sure we have enough resources now to add another VM to run sonar
(we should have soon though).

what did you had in mind you'd like to test and monitor? ovirt-engine unit
tests?
Thanks, Eyal.

I wanted an idea about the unit test coverage that we currently have. I was able to run the cobertura:cobertura target from command line locally (it worked for the backend modules), so was checking to see if we had an equivalent jenkins job.

Eyal.

thanks
sahina