Hello all,

I am a Brisbane-based translator working on oVirt 3.4 localization project along with 5 other translators. Our localization cycle is just kicked off and I would like to post our questions here, just like I did for 3.3.
It would be appreciated if you could help us.

Here is our first question.

*File:***LocalizedEnums*
**Resource ID:***starting with  "ActionGroup___"*
**Strings:***including
Assign vNIC Profile to Template
Assign vNIC Profile to VM
Assign vNIC Profile to VM
Access Image Storage Domains
*Question:* In this file, there are number of strings with the resource ID starting with "ActionGroup___".
Could you please let me know the usage?
Are these actions used to replace variable in strings such as "Cannot ${action} ${type}"?
Or is it more like action buttons?
Translation may vary depending on the usage/context and it would be helpful if you could give us some extra information.

Kind regards,

Yuko