On 01/17/2013 04:42 PM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> this patch should offer no significant surprises, as it just cleans up
> some cruft that has drifted into the javascript over the years

i didn't see any followup on this patch -- is there a problem with it?
I think doing this sort of lint-y cleanup should help us to use
automated tools to check for other forms of errors in the future (it
helps because it would improve the signal-to-noise ratio for those kind
of automated reports).

If there's some way to modify the patch that would make it more
palatable, i'd be happy to take that into consideration and make another
attempt.  Please let me know if that's the case.

Regards,

        --dkg