On 03/16/2014 11:46 AM, Boris Month wrote:

> me and some friends of mine want to exchange encrypted emails on our
> mailing list. Does enigmail support encryption for multiple recepients?
> How would you encrypt information on a mailing list?

You might be interested in schleuder, which is an encrypted re-mailer
that is actively-maintained:

  http://schleuder2.nadir.org/

You might also be interested in SELS, which isn't currently maintained,
but has some interesting (and unusual) cryptographic properties:

 http://sels.ncsa.illinois.edu/

The enigmail-users mailing list we're using uses mailman, which doesn't
support encrypted messages (this is a reasonable choice for a mailing
list with public archives anyway).  But Abhilash Raj has recently done a
large chunk of work to try to get mailman ready to deal with
cryptographically signed messages (i regret that i haven't had a chance
to review it more closely -- maybe someone else wants to take a look?).
 If the key management is done sensibly, Abhilash's work should provide
a great foundation to be able to have an encrypted mailman installation.

        --dkg