Strange.
Does it even happen if the person without encryption
is the only one recipient?
Because it is enough to have just one rule that forces encryption.
If that's the case, remove the rule.

Hope that helps
 Nico

Am 29.08.2014 22:09, Alexander Buchner schrieb/wrote:
> On 29.08.2014 20:51, Nicolai Josuttis (enigmail) wrote:
>> Hi Alexander,
>>
>> what you want should be easy to reach: - Tab sending: Turn on
>> convenience mode - Tab Key selection: Turn on the first three
>> items (all except "always manually")
>>
>> Then whenever keys for all recipients exist, the email
>> automatically gets encrypted (unless recipient rules say not to
>> do so).
>>
>> All other emails are not automatically encrypted (unless
>> recipient rules force encryption).
>>
>> If rules force encryption or you explicitly forces it (by
>> clicking on the key symbol) and keys are missing, the key
>> selection dialog will pop-up to give you the ability to choose
>> the missing keys (or disable sending/encryption).
>>
>> Hope this helps Nico
>
> Hi Nico,
>
> thank you for your advice. Unfortunately your recommended settings
> don't work for me.
>
> What I just now tested:
>
> 1
>
> - Tab sending: Turn on convenience mode - Tab Key selection: Turn
> on the first three items (all except "always manually")
>
> Result: When sending mail to person who doesn't use encryption -->
> Dialog "Enigmail Key Selection" pops up.
>
> 2 - Tab sending: Turn on convenience mode - Tab Key selection: Turn
> on the first two items
>
> Result: When sending mail to person who doesn't use encryption -->
> Dialog "Enigmail Key Selection" pops up.
>
> Can somebody else confirm this with 1.7.2 or am I the only one
> with problems here?

Nicolai M. Josuttis
www.josuttis.de
PGP Fingerprint: EA25 EF48 BF20 01E4 1FAB 0C1C DEF9 FC80 8A1C 44D0

+49 (0)531 / 129 88 86
+49 (0)700 / 5678 8888
+49 (0)700 / JOSUTTIS

IT communication      http://it-communication.com