Hello all. hoping I can get some quick help/pointers. I send test emails
to the adele bot and it keeps sending this back.
"
Unfortunately I could not encrypt my reply to you. A possible reason is
that the key you sent me might be a signing-only key (set so during key
generation). You can sign with such a key but one cannot encrypt
messages with it. Since your message to me was encrypted, it may have
contained sensitive data. Therefore I won't quote it in my unencrypted
answer. If you send me a key that I can encrypt to, I will quote your
reply in an encrypted message."

just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. first try with
encryption. =) thanks for any help you can give.

Thanks again!!