On 03/03/15 15:44, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
>  Really easy:
>
>   1.  The "Help" button beside "Convenient encryption settings" is
>       sometimes unresponsive.  I saw this bug with my own two eyes
>       (thanks, Dmitri!) and can confirm it.

While we are talking about this 'help' button, I'll add a comment.

In my system : Ubuntu1404, Thunderbird 31.4.0 and enigmanil 1.8b1 :

clicking this button opens the help dialogue in the background perfectly aligned
with the preferences dialogue.  Fortunately the help dialog is a little taller
otherwise you'd never know it had opened.

Philip