I'd like to point out that the logo at the end of the previous message
was NOT introduced by me - easy to prove by comparing with my signed
original - but in John Dose's reply, attributing it to me by putting
wrong quotation marks.

As Patrick said: We're not political on this list. Please do not reply
to this message.

Ludwig