Hello Patrick,

you're right about the rulesToObject and objectToRules functions. I'll
move them into rules.jsm.

Writing the rules file to disk in backupPrefs will result in two files.
One with the saved Enigmail preferences and the pgpRules.xml. As I
understand ticket #469 the use case for the save/restore function is to
help users to install a certain configuration instead of guiding them
through the advanced tab. Forcing the user to send and afterwards load
two files makes the whole process error-prone.

Regards
Kai