On 05/10/15 07:34, Patrick Brunschwig wrote:
> Please retry with todays nightly build. I think I fixed this yesterday
> afternoon.

Further to my earlier reply, there are a couple of other observations :

-       I have found other examples of sent/signed messages which show full
text when
'edit as new message' is clicked

-       not all messages to the same recipient show the same effect.

The common factor to all sent/signed messages which do display text seems to be
that the message also has an attachment.

Other messages to the same recipient which are sent and signed but have no
attachment do not show full text.

Encrypted and unsigned messages do show full text, as the OP described.

Philip