On 10/5/2015 12:30 PM, Dave Yeo wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to build enigmail-1.8.2 on OS/2. The problems are that OS/2
> only supports 8.3 naming with DLLs and needs a def file.
> With this patch (ignore the changes to configure) the build dies here.

Curious me. May I ask why? I used OS/2 for a while but IBM stopped
supporting OS/2 Warp in December of 2006.

And since Enigmail is a Thunderbird extension and Thunderbird uses many
files, the executable is thunderbird.exe (11.3) for example, that do not
your fit the 8.3 file name format I would think that Thunderbird would
not run either? Perhaps not even install.

--

  David