Hello all,
Does anyone have any tips on how to simplify moving my Thunderbird email files from my old PC to my new PC? I have gotten as far as setting up the new PC with a Thunderbird account and now I can view new emails both on the old PC and the new one but I'm stuck and can't quite figure how exactly to get the old email files to the new PC. The Mozilla support site mentions a wizard but its not on Windows 10. Any advice is appreciated.
Marcus