Dear Enigmail users,
When I send messages to mailing lists, they have started to become
'unverified'. When I send the email and sign it, in my 'sent' folder
the signature is good. However, when the mailing list receives it, the
signature is unverified.
Has anyone ever had similar problems, and if so, how do I fix it? I
have begun to suspect that this may be due to the protocol being
PGP/MIME, this producing a bad signature when processed by the mailing
list software, so would using inline PGP be the way forward? I have
tried to send this mail with inline PGP to see if this works, and
composed the messages in plain-text format.
Thank you,
D .