Hi,

some people have signed my key. But for those people where I didn't
import their public key I just see that "somebody" has signed my key but
I haven't found any way in Enigmail to import the public key (based on
the fingerprint) belonging to the signature.

I attached a screenshot in case my description isn't clear enough.

I'm pretty sure that older versions of Enigmail had this feature. Is it
completely gone or is it just too hard to find?

Alex.

--
PGP:
http://bit.ly/2eddeJS