Hi,

On 17.01.17 20:21, Dominik Kucher wrote:
> On my Thunderbird with enigmail, at home it believes my signature is
> good but at work on my Thunderbird with enigmal it believes it broken. why?

A broken signature shows that the content (signed content or the
signature) was modified between the sending process and the receiving
process. You cannot say which part if you cannot compare the sent
original and the received copy.

If, however, you receive on different ends, and only one copy didn't
verify correctly, this proves that the disturbance was on the way to
only this special receiving end.

A typical disturbance breaking the signature could be a folded line in
the message text.

Inline PGP format is usually much more vulnerable, PGP/MIME format
provides more resistance against this problem.

Ludwig