On 27.03.18 11:50, Michael Carbone wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Enigmail v2.0 breaks split-gpg in Qubes OS.
>
> Please see user feedback:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/qubes-users/G2ii-BBOQgE/G5QV1w_1CQAJ
>
> Users have tried disabling autocrypt, PEP, encrypted subject lines,
> nothing seems to be working. Please see thread for more details.

I'm sorry, but I would see it the other way - split-gpg doesn't work
with Enigmail anymore.

Enigmail is made to use GnuPG, and nothing else. As GnuPG gets more and
more complex, I need to directly access more and more of the gpg helper
tools. It's quite likely that this doesn't work properly with split-gpg
anymore.

I'm happy to help the Qubes OS authors to either fix their tool, or to
talk with me how to change something in Enigmail. But I won't be in the
driver seat for this.

-Patrick