On 29.03.18 09:35, Schuettler, Jochen wrote:
> Hi everyone, Patrick,
>
> nice work on 2.0, like it very much, subject encryption is awesome.
>
> What I miss is the old "Add public key" button, now it's 2 clicks to add
> it from menu.

You can still do that: you can add the button by customizing the toolbar
(via right-mouse click on any toolbar icon).

> What I'd like is a setting to automatically add the public key each time
> any of the recipients has no public key in my keyring. Or, if that is
> too complicated, at least a setting to automatically add the public key
> always. Or is there such a setting already?

There is no such setting, but that's one of the reasons for Autocrypt
(which is enabled by default): your key is embedded in a specific header
and is thus always sent, without disturbing anyone. Thus, it shouldn't
really matter whether or not recipients that already may have your key.

-Patrick