Hello Patrick,

Am 31.03.2018 um 16:32 schrieb Patrick Brunschwig:
> Yes you can. You just need to customize (or reset) the toolbar
facepalm...

ok, sorry... after/any (re) installed fresh firefox i do this
automatically (remove some icons)

> PS. I'm surprised how many people don't know about customizing the
> toolbar. Had I expected this, I would have found a way to reset the
> toolbar upon upgrading :-/
mhm, i can't explain for "all users" but me: ab und zu => "mensch sieht
den wald vor lauter bäumen nicht" ;-) thanks for the poke!

thanks for help and a very great tool enigmail!

happy easterhegg

Michael

--
GnuPG Fingerprint: CF03 FC32 381F 7D6C 1734 8641 E4D8 5081 5E05 B5AE
Zombie-News - cacn.de