Dear Enigmail developers,

attached are two screen shots of the Enigmail Confirm Dialog-Box.

Both message-boxes look very similar and depend on READING the content.

In daily email work, especially when being tired and sending in late hours
emails,  it would be helpful if

- the UNENCRYPTED Message Box would have somehow a big RED SIGN (e.g. like big
red exclamation mark for warning)

and
- the ENCRYPTED Message Box would have perhaps a GREEN SIGN (e.g. like a green
check mark).

By that the interpretation of the message box would not depend solely on
"reading its content" but simply by "watching the COLOR":

- green = good

- red = caution!

In my view it would help me not to send inadvertently unencrypted emails.
Perhaps it would help others too?

warm greetings
and thanks for you work!

Stephan Flothow