Hi Enigmail folks--

we got this message from a polish-speaking debian user.

I'm not closely involved in the translation work for enigmail, but it
sounds like (a) Polish needs to be fixed, and (b) it might be worth
sending feedback to whichever translator did the bad change to explain
what went wrong and help them to do better in future contributions.

     --dkg