Lachezar Dobrev wrote on 09/07/2018 10:59 AM:
>   You can use 'Inline PGP' either from the Enigmail menu in the mail
> composer. You can also set it via a recipient rule to avoid doing that
> every time.

My Enigmail menu when composing already shows this option selected:

  * Protocol: Inline PGP (auto)

I just sent myself an encrypted email and I still see the "Autocrypt"
header.

I even went to Account Settings / OpenPGP Security and unchecked the
option "Use PGP/MIME by default".  Made no difference.

I guess this big "Autocrypt" header is just the New Normal and I'll have
to tell my Stone Age command-line friend just to deal with it.  I myself
have tried using gpg from the command line, but all the copying and
pasting just offends me.  I guess I'll just have to live with this
"Autocrypt" header thing, whatever that is.

>   P.S. The developer of Enigmail is Patrick Brunschwig, it was amusing
> to see a question here signed just 'Patrick' :)

-- Patrick Chkoreff  :)