When I send a message to my friend "Bob", who uses a Windows system, he
sees a blank email with an attached encrypted file, which he has to save
out to decrypt instead of using the clipboard decryption in his Windows
"tray".  I view the Message Source and sure enough I see this:

That's no fun for him, having to decrypt "encrypted.asc" from the
command line.

In contrast, when I send a message to MYSELF, I see everything inline:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----

Not a file name in sight, which is what I want!

I looked at my Per-Recipient rules, and I see that for both "Bob" and
myself I see this setting:

PGP/MIME:  Yes, if selected in Message Composition

So as far as I can tell, the per-recipient settings are IDENTICAL, and
yet I get a DIFFERENT output when I send.

Can anybody think of something more I can do to force Enigmail NOT to
set up one of those "encrypted.asc" file attachment things, which it
ironically labels as "inline".  Yeah, the file is encoded inline, but I
don't want a file at all.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Chkoreff