Hello all,

I'm on OSX 10.13.6 with Thunderbird 52.9.1 and Enigmail 2.0.8, using the
gpg located at /usr/local/MacGPG2/bin/gpg.

I went to open an encrypted email today and it opened automatically. I
was surprised to see this, and looked in my settings which say Enigmail
will only cache passwords for 5 minutes. Since I wasn't sure if my
computer had been asleep or If I used gpg earlier and forgot, I did I
hard reboot of my computer. I shut it down completely and re-powered it
up. After that I opened Thunderbird and went back to an encrytped email.
It automatically decrypted it without prompting for a password.

My expectation is that I wouldn't be able to view encrypted emails until
I explicitly entered a password.

Regards,

-Grant