On 04.12.18 16:16, Juergen Bruckner wrote:
> Hello to all, Hello Patrick,
>
> I did reinstall my notebook yesterday with Linux Mint 19, Thunderbird
> 60.2.1, GnuPG 2.2.4, Enigmail 2.0.8.
>
> Now I'm experience really problems.
>
> - in Thunderbird Mainwindow is no menu-item "Enigmail" (see also
> screenshot pic_1.png).
>
> - in compose window there is an menu-item for Enigmail (pic_2.png)
>
> - i can NOT import any key trough the Enigmail-Key-Management.
>   (and YES, i know it could be done wia CLI, but thats not the intended
>    way for a beginner)
>
> Any suggestions?

I assume you copied the profile from the old installation to the new one?

Is Enigmail is now part installed by Linux Mint, or did you install it
manually? If you copied your profile, you may now have two different
versions of Enigmail that interfere with each other.

Otherwise, quit Thunderbird and delete xulstore.json in your profile
directory, then retry.

-Patrick