Yes, I intentionally copy-pasted my password to let everyone read it.
Maybe you could configure your mailing system to not send passwords in
plain text? If I remember correctly I had to type password confirmation
before registration, so what's the point of reminding me my password (I
guess it's violation of a couple of security rules)?