Hello folks,

Is my first message here, I will try to do it well. I have 2 issues:

A. Empty Keyring

1. Today I tried to send an email but got private key error: "Can't find
your key in keychain" (something like this)

2. So I opened my Enigmail kaychain and realized that it's empty. All
keys gone included my private key.

3. Then, I found some errors in syslog:
https://bin.disroot.org/?bf03738a8d25d6c9#LguB1cYvBPsSvmkIZKVKIWQC4cKp2/lo+r5/M8f5bLg=

So it seems that can't connect to pgp.mit and then Enigmail deleted the
keys? Maybe is another problem... I'm note sure.

Something important is that I double checked my behavior, and I did
nothing weird, nor deleted a folder nor changed settings at all.

Software versions:

* Thunderbird version: 60.6.1 (updated from 60.5.1 in 3/29/2019)

* Enigmail version: 2.0.10

* GnuPG version: 2.2.4-1ubuntu1.2

Let me know if I must do another thing or send another log or whatever
is needed.

B. Documentation error

When I clicked "report a defect":
https://www.enigmail.net/index.php/en/support/reporting-defects and then
"Create an execution trace", the link sent me to FAQ's "Usage"
questions, but nothing similar to "execution trace".

thanks in advance,

best,

Lupa

--
Lupa
---------------------------------

El contenido de este mensaje de correo electrónico y de sus archivos adjuntos
está(n) dirigido(s) exclusivamente a el(los) destinatario(s) del mismo.  Si
usted no es el destinatario indicado, o si este mensaje le ha sido enviado por
error, queda advertido en el sentido de no leer, divulgar, reproducir,
distribuir, diseminar o utilizar este mensaje en forma alguna.

Statement of Confidentiality

The contents of this e-mail message and its attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) hereof.  If you are not the named addressee, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are directed not to read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this e-mail.